Portland Oregon Communities and Neighborhoods
Our Communities and Neighborhoods
by Rob Levy
Our communities around Portland offer some of the finest places to call home.
Whether you prefer the center of it all in Northwest Portland, close-knit communities like Oregon City and Lake Oswego, or rural property found in West Linn, there is something here for everyone.
Learn more about what makes our area so unique by visiting our community pages. We look forward to helping you with your next move, where ever that may be!
- Aloha Real Estate Located close to Portland in the heart of the Silicon Forest, Aloha is an ideal place to call home.
- Beaverton Real EstateAlthough Beaverton, Oregon is the fifth largest city in the state, it has retained the charm and character of a smaller community with its modest population of 86,205.
- Hillsboro Real Estate Hillsboro is a self-described “Uptown Hometown” for 89,000 residents in western Washington County.
- Lake Oswego Real Estate Nestled on the west coast of the Willamette River and bordered on the west by I-5, Lake Oswego is a scenic area with a history few would guess.
- Oregon City Real Estate Originally a destination for thousands of Oregon Trail pioneer settlers, today, Oregon City boasts being a progressive community blending the old and new into a vibrant place to live, work, and play.
- Portland Real Estate Portland Oregon real estate claims residence in one of the greenest, if not the greenest city in the nation. This is a welcome breath of fresh air for the 582,130 Portlanders who take pride in the stunning skyline of bridges, parks and skyscrappers.
- North Portland Real EstateNorth Portland is considered a traditionally working-class area and supports its locally-owned businesses with a passion.
- Northeast Portland Real Estate This portion of Portland is mostly residential though each of its many neighborhoods has their own collection of shops and restaurants to visit.
- Northwest Portland Real Estate Northwest Portland, Oregon real estate offers an eclectic mix of storied tradition. Revitalized neighborhoods and hip, cool shopping districts draw people from all around.
- Southeast Portland Real Estate Many of the neighborhoods in Southeast Portland are over a hundred years old and are full of history.
- Southwest Portland Real Estate Southwest Portland Oregon combines big-city living with the familiar charm and charisma of close-knit community.
- Tigard Real Estate Tigard, Oregon was settled in 1852 and eventually incorporated in 1961. Tigard is nestled between Beaverton and Tualatin, just west of Portland in Washington County. Home to 46,000 Oregonians, People move are attracted to Tigard for its quality of life, excellent city services, and proximity to jobs, shopping and recreation.
- Tualatin Real Estate Tualatin, Oregon real estate is surrounded by remarkable beauty, located and easy 13 miles from Portland and 30 miles north of Salem.
- West Linn Real Estate West Linn, a city of approx 26,000 people, borders the Willamette River on the west side. A city rich with natural beauty, West Linn is known as the city of "hills, trees and rivers."
- Wilsonville Real Estate Despite its rapid growth, Wilsonville maintains much of its rural charm while supporting the economic development that sets it apart.